首页
<source id="3oodw" ><sup id="3oodw" ></sup></source>

      1. <s id="3oodw" ><th id="3oodw" ><small id="3oodw" ></small></th></s>
        <i id="3oodw" ><optgroup id="3oodw" ></optgroup></i>

            <input id="3oodw" ><bdo id="3oodw" ><cite id="3oodw" ></cite></bdo></input>
            <delect id="3oodw" ><ruby id="3oodw" ></ruby></delect>

            <em id="3oodw" ><progress id="3oodw" ></progress></em><input id="3oodw" ></input>
            <strike id="3oodw" ></strike>

            COURSES

            • Duration: 1 Year
            School of Liberal Arts and Education

            All students applying to the AUL for admission to the Bachelor of Arts (BA) or Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) degree programs, must have already completed sufficient undergraduate courses elsewhere to be eligible for 75% (93 semester credits) of the 124 semester credits required for these degrees.The remaining 25% (31) semester credits must be earned at the AUL by undertaking requisite study as a full-time or external (non-resident) student.

            The focus of this course both in its content and methodology is the type of language and study skills that will be useful for students who wish to pursue a course of academic study either at degree or at postgraduate level. Essential components of this course include grammar and structural features of the language, principles of written English in a range of formal/informal contexts, effective listening techniques, oral presentation skills and practice, punctuation, summarizing, advanced reading skills and idiomatic English. In addition, students will be given the sort of practical help in the form of study skills and cultural awareness which will enable them to face any academic challenge with confidence. The ability to communicate and the maximization of personal effectiveness are the goals of this course. Basic computer skills and an introduction to essential word-processing with free access to the AUL Computer Centre also form an integral part of the UFC. The small group teaching and interactive nature of the language classes provide a uniquely supportive and participative learning environment. Teaching methods are varied and include tutorials, workshops, guided reading, study visits and private study.

            • - Enable the student to achieve English language competency
            • - To develop the student's independent learning and critical thinking skills
            • - To prepare the student for the cultural and social challenges presented by studying in another country北京福彩网

            Successful students will be awarded the AUL Certificate in English for Academic Purposes (EAP) and will automatically be accepted onto the degree course of their choice. Students will also be given the opportunity to enter for IELTS (International English Language Testing System). This is a thorough-going examination which tests the whole range of core skills in English and has established itself as the main English Language test for entrance to University both in Britain and abroad. The course will be taught over 2 semesters.

            Bachelor of Arts (BA)

            Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)

            All students applying to the AUL for admission to the Bachelor of Arts (BA) or Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) degree programs, must have already completed sufficient undergraduate courses elsewhere to be eligible for 75% (93 semester credits) of the 124 semester credits required for these degrees.The remaining 25% (31) semester credits must be earned at the AUL by undertaking requisite study as a full-time or external (non-resident) student.

            Requirements:

            1. A minimum of 124 semester credits.

            2. A cumulative grade point average (GPA) of C (2.00)

            AUL students may choose one of the subjects given below as their BA degree Major.At least 62 credits must be earned in the Major area. The remaining 62 credits must be earned in Minor area subjects.

            Major Area Courses.

            1. Advertising

            16. Mass Communication

            2. African Studies

            17. Modern Languages

            3. American Studies

            English,French, Italian, German etc.)

            4. Asian Studies

            18. Music

            5. Community Studies

            19. Oriental Languages

            6. Education

            20. Philosoph

            7. English

            21. Political Science

            8. European Studies

            22. Sociology

            9. History (African, Asian American,European, General)

            23.Psychology

            10. Interior Design

            24. Study of religions

            11. 北京福彩网 Economics

            12. International Relations (Buddhism, Christianity, Judaism, Hinduism, Islam

            13. Inter-Race Studies

            25. Urban Planning.

            14.Journalism

            15. Library Science

            Pre-Requisite Courses

            Most of courses require completion of one or more prerequisite courses, a condition, which must be fulfilled by a student before registering in a course.

            Master of Arts (MA)

            Master of Education (M.Ed)

            The opportunities available after earning an MA degree from the AUL are numerous. Some of the professions open to AUL graduates are archaeology, architecture, art and design, business and marketing, fashion, government departments, journalism, management, finance, mass communication, music, radio and television, performing arts, publishing, teaching, theatre, urban planning, libraries, and defence and strategic studies.

            A student is required to earn 36 semester credits beyond a recognized and relevant bachelor's degree or an equivalent qualification. These credits may be required by supervised study and research over a minimum period of one year, culminating in a master's degree thesis.

            Requirements:

            1. A minimum of 36 semester credits.

            2. A cumulative grade point average (GPA) of B (3.00)

            The AUL Master's degree may be earned in one of the following specialization:

            1.Advertising

            2. African Studies

            3. American Studies

            4. Asian Studies

            5. Community Studies

            6.Education

            7.Education

            8. European Studies

            9. History (African, Asian,

            10. Interior Design

            11. 北京福彩网 Economics (Buddhism, Christianity, Judaism,

            12.International Relations Hinduism, Islam)

            13.Inter-Race Studies

            14.Journalism

            15. Library Science

            16. Mass Communication

            17. Modern Language ( English, Italian, German French)

            18. Music etc.)

            19. Oriental Languages

            20.Philosophy

            21. Political Science

            22. Sociology American, European, General)

            23. Psychology

            24. Study of religions (Buddhism, Christianity, Judaism,

            25. UrbanPlanning.

            NOTE: A few of the degree programs may not be available due to the non-availability of a research and thesis supervisor during a particular academic year.

            Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)

            A doctoral degree candidate is required to earn 72 semester credits beyond a Master's degree or an equivalent qualification in a relevant field. These credits may be acquired by supervised study and research over a minimum period of three years culminating in a doctoral degree thesis.

            Requirements:

            1. Master degree

            2. A minimum of 72 semester credit

            An AUL doctoral degree may be earned in one of the following specialization. 1.Advertising

            2. African Studies

            3. American Studies

            4. Asian Studies

            5. Community Studies

            6.Education

            7.English 8. European Studies

            9. History (African, Asian,

            American, European, General)

            10. Interior Design

            11.北京福彩网 Economics (Buddhism, Christianity, Judaism,

            12.International Relations Hinduism, Islam)

            13.Inter-Race Studies

            14.Journalism

            15.Library Science

            16. Mass Communication

            17. Modern Language ( English, Italian, German French)

            18. Music etc.)

            19. Oriental Languages

            20.Philosophy

            21. Political Science

            22. Sociology

            American, European, General)

            23.Psychology

            24. Study of religions (Buddhism, Christianity, Judaism)

            25.Urban Planning.

            NOTE: A few of the degree programs may not be available due to the non-availability of a research and thesis supervisor during a particular academic year.